SelfPublic user may create their own account in the platform manually and without the intervention of the platform administrator. They can do this via self-registration feature of public users
Please note that the user wont be able to receive a verification email if the register via self-registration as they are already setting up their own username and password.
Please also note that NOT all courses available in the platform can be manually enrolled by self-registration. Some of the courses may require a password to get in.
- Go to the login page
- Click on the "Create Account" button
- Fill-in required fields in the new user form
- Set your password
- Click the confirmation button form the page and then click continue
- From the dashboard, select available course/s you want to enroll in
- Click the "enrol me" button
- You may then receive an email confirmation of your enrolment